Sunday, May 9, 2010

Welcome

I've been thinking about doing this for a while as a way of keeping family and friends up to date with my current ramblings. Since moving to Singapore last year we have all been kept very busy and work has rather unreasonably interrupted our schedule. I can't make any promises as to how prolific my posts will be but I will try my best....

This is not intended to be a serious zone, rather a place to retreat for some light relief. If you manage to discover something new here then I will consider my work done.

The Cosmic Rough Riders just might be the best band to come out of Castlemilk (or Chateau au Lait), a large housing estate in Glasgow. They haven't recorded an album since 2006 but this track from 2000 is an enduring classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment